Our events would not be possible without the support of our sponsors.
Event sponsorship provides companies and organizations with the opportunity to gain high visibility within the Mid-Atlantic biotech market. Our marketing and brand recognition is very strong and resonates to thousands within the market. It is also a unique opportunity to intimately connect with the usually 100+ people within the biotech industry who attend the events each month.
Benefits of Event sponsorship:
Pre- and post-event emails:
- Inclusion of your logo, company/organization description, and a link to your website in 3 emails that are sent to more than 4,000 people each time, including industry media representatives.
- Event registration web page: Inclusion of your logo, company/organization description, and a link to your website.
- Logo hosted on the sponsorship section for the remainder of the year.
LinkedIn group mentions:
- Inclusion of your company name plus website link in all postings (9 groups with more than 4,000 members among them)
- Inclusion of your company logo and brief description on flyers that are posted on the Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus
Facebook and Twitter:
- Inclusion of your company name in promotion tweets & messages
At the happy hour:
- Company representative plus collateral materials at registration table and 2-5 minutes to “pitch” your company during the event.
Employment Branding & Job Advertising:
- Throughout the marketing efforts we will promote your open positions so that you have a greater opportunity of meeting good candidates at the event.
- Working with a BioBuzz representative we will identify your target market and promote your sponsorship and the event to that target for the month leading up to the event.