- This event has passed.
The Company Perspective: Maximizing the Value of Intellectual Property and Strategic Collaborations
April 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
BDO and Crowell & Moring are proud to present a networking opportunity and a panel discussion on IP Strategy for the BioPharma Industry. This is a “must attend” event for hearing and discussing the company perspective from companies engaged in drug, vaccine, biologic, or medical device research and product development. IP and the strategy to procure and sustain it is one of the most critical aspects to revenue generation and commercial success. Our panel members are admired veterans in this field and will present intriguing case studies that will emphasize lessons learned and practical solutions to creating a successful IP strategy.
4:00 pm – Registration & Networking
4:15 pm – Introduction by Tom Fuchs, Managing Director, GovCon Speciality Services, BDO USA LLP
4:15 – 5:30 pm – Panel Discussion, Q&A
“News & Evolving IP Changes & Collaborations Impacting the Landscape”
- Moderator: Bryan Brewer, Partner and Co-chair, Corporate, Crowell & Moring
- Terry Rea, Partner, Intellectual Property, Crowell & Moring
- Michelle Wales, Ph.D., J.D., Principal, InHouse Patent Counsel, LLC
- Debra Bowes, EVP Business & Strategic Development, MaxCyte
- Jim Kastenmayer, Senior Patent Director, AstraZeneca
5:30 pm – Appetizers, Refreshments & Networking