Join us on February 22nd and March 28th at Stella Restaurant for another BioBuzz in Montgomery County! REGISTER NOW This month’s corporate sponsor, The Center for Biotechnology Education, was created by the Johns Hopkins University Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences to engage diverse audiences in the world of biotechnology and to prepare the leaders of today, tomorrow, and the next generation for…
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology Community Digital Health Drug Delivery Drug development education educational entrepreneurship events Executive Funding gaithersburg HealthIT Health Tech Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- What Can You Learn from 5 Successful Women in Pharma?
- This UMD Program is Solving Critical Challenges for both Startups & Commercial Biotechs
- An Inside Look at How Three CEOs are Revolutionizing the Immuno-Oncology Field
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship