The ideal candidate for the Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position will have knowledge and understanding of scientific concepts, practices, and procedures within the biopharmaceutical field and a cGMP environment. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a large stable company whose product pipeline targets infectious diseases and includes programs focused on anthrax, tuberculosis, typhoid, flu and chlamydia.
Primarily be running assays utilizing standard methods including: SDS-PAGE; Western blot; general protein assays; fluorescent, visible and UV based spectrophotometric methods; and immunologically based methods such as ELISAs and cell based assays.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience required
- Hands-on experience with one or more assays and instruments: SDS- PAGE, Western blot, general protein assays, fluorescent, visible and UV based spectrophotometric methods; and immunologically based methods such as ELISAs and cell based assays.
- Good lab note book recording and experience with general lab equipment’s are required.
- Track record of achievement and sustained performance in a cGMP/GLP environment
- Strong technical and communication skills: oral/written and listening
- Personal Competencies: Self-awareness, Integrity, Team Player, Creative, and Flexible.