Via Graham O’Keeffe @ askaboutvalidation User requirements should be the starting point of any project you are working on. Time well-spent developing solid user requirements will help you enormously further down the line when you need to test your new equipment or software application. Too many times people rush their requirements and as a result, the project suffers….
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology Community Digital Health Drug Delivery Drug development education educational entrepreneurship events Executive Funding gaithersburg HealthIT Health Tech Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- What Can You Learn from 5 Successful Women in Pharma?
- This UMD Program is Solving Critical Challenges for both Startups & Commercial Biotechs
- An Inside Look at How Three CEOs are Revolutionizing the Immuno-Oncology Field
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship