Via Graham O’Keeffe @ askaboutvalidation User requirements should be the starting point of any project you are working on. Time well-spent developing solid user requirements will help you enormously further down the line when you need to test your new equipment or software application. Too many times people rush their requirements and as a result, the project suffers….
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology careers Community Drug Delivery Drug development education entrepreneurship events Funding gaithersburg government HealthIT HGS Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education success Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship
- WellDoc Chief Strategy Officer Dr. Anand K. Iyer on Big Data and the New “IDEA” Platform
- Job Hunting Advice from Experts: Part 1
- Breezio Partners with BioTreks to Facilitate High School Synthetic Biology Research