Thank you for all your support in 2013, and we can’t wait for our first event in 2014. We have been fortunate enough to add a few great annual sponsors recently in MedImmune (@Medimmune) and BioHealth Innovation (@BioHealthInnov) to go along with Johns Hopkins Montgomery County (@JHUMoCo), We Work For Health (@WWFH_MD), BioMaryland (@BioMaryland), TechUSA (@BioScienceJobs) and PressComm (@JamieLaceyPR). Please make sure you’re following all of them online!
We still need your help! BioBuzz is looking for a monthly sponsor to help us kick off January the right way. Currently, we’re planning on hold our event on January 29th at Growlers in Ole Towne Gaithersburg. Monthly sponsors allow us to provide the location, drink tickets, and snacks for the event. Without our sponsors, we scale down the event as far as scope and scale.
If you’re company is interested in sponsoring the 1st BioBuzz of 2014, or a BioBuzz event this year…….here are the benefits:
• Pre and post-event emails including your logo, links and business description
• Partner Marketing which will be shared across our other sponsors
• Your logo and info on flyers posted by other partners (ex. Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus) highlighting this event
• Social Media Marketing where we share your information via our resources throughout the month and beyond
• The opportunity to share collateral materials at the event itself along with 2-5 min on the mic to “pitch” your company
• Employment or Product Branding & Job Advertising where we will promote your open positions so that you have a greater opportunity of meeting good candidates at the event. If you are a product company, we can promote specials or deals that you have for your products
• Every sponsor gets a copy of the registration list and emails for guests
We’re open to co-sponsors sharing a month as we’ve done before. If you are interested, please email Chris or Andy @ Chris@biobuzz.net and AE@biobuzz.net to discuss options. Without our fantastic sponsors, BioBuzz wouldn’t be able to happen as a free event.
We look forward to setting up registration soon and seeing you in a few weeks.
– The BioBuzz Team