Life Science is just one of the four categories in which companies are grouped. A winner from each category will be announced on April 28th and receive $100,000 from the Maryland Venture Fund!
Life Sciences Finalists:
- Mindoula Health Inc. (Silver Spring)
- Provide 24/7 support to people facing behavioral health challenges.
- Harpoon Medical Inc. (Baltimore)
- A development stage medical device company commercializing minimally invasive, image guided medical devices for beating heart mitral valve repair.
- GraftWorx (Bel Air)
- An early-stage medical device with innovation solution in the treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Check out their websites and stay tuned for a winner in a few weeks.