Rare Genomics Institute is pleased to announce the 2015 BeHEARD (Helping Empower and Accelerate Research Discoveries) Challenge, a science competition to support rare disease research. Partnering with 18 life-science technology companies (partnership opportunity still available), we have over $600,000 of cutting-edge technologies and over 40 premium prizes for rare disease researchers to apply for. The prizes include custom mouse models, bioinformatics analysis…
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology Community Digital Health Drug Delivery Drug development education educational entrepreneurship events Executive Funding gaithersburg HealthIT Health Tech Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- What Can You Learn from 5 Successful Women in Pharma?
- This UMD Program is Solving Critical Challenges for both Startups & Commercial Biotechs
- An Inside Look at How Three CEOs are Revolutionizing the Immuno-Oncology Field
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship