What if you had the power to save a life? What would you do with it? How would you share it? These are questions that local biotechnology companies have to think about and answer every day. One local entrepreneur scientists, J. Roberto Trujillo, President & CEO, TruBios, LLC, is working diligently to answer these tough…
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology Community Digital Health Drug Delivery Drug development education educational entrepreneurship events Executive Funding gaithersburg HealthIT Health Tech Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- What Can You Learn from 5 Successful Women in Pharma?
- This UMD Program is Solving Critical Challenges for both Startups & Commercial Biotechs
- An Inside Look at How Three CEOs are Revolutionizing the Immuno-Oncology Field
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship