Working with the FDA is apparently so difficult that one federal device regulation expert compared the FDA to “a slow-moving bulldog,” reported Gus Sentementes of the Baltimore Sun. (His article Maryland’s Biotech Pitch: We know the Feds is well worth reading.) It’s fascinating that the requirements of the FDA are so intricate that being able to waltz with…
academia BIO biobuzz Biomanufacturing biopharmaceutical biotech biotechnology Community Digital Health Drug Delivery Drug development education educational entrepreneurship events Executive Funding gaithersburg HealthIT Health Tech Innovation jhu jobs johns hopkins life science manufacturing maryland Maryland Biotech MedImmune Montgomery County Networking nih pharma research science social media STEM STEM education Tech Council of Maryland technology transfer tech transfer training twitter University of Maryland workforce
- What Can You Learn from 5 Successful Women in Pharma?
- This UMD Program is Solving Critical Challenges for both Startups & Commercial Biotechs
- An Inside Look at How Three CEOs are Revolutionizing the Immuno-Oncology Field
- BHI’s Rich Bendis Named 2017 Influential Marylander by The Daily Record
- Mary Rose Memorial Lectureship